Dr Jayant Arora-- Knee Surgeon in Gurgaon
Dr Jayant Arora
Fellowship In Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy (UK)
MRCS (Edinburgh), CCBST (Royal College of Surgeons, UK)
DNB (Orthopedics), MS (Orthopedics), MBBS
VSP, Belgium, Knee Arthroplasty
Dr Jayant Arora started his Orthopaedic training from C.I.O Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi in 1997 and went to the UK for advanced training in year 2000. After returning to India from UK in 2008, he established a state of the art Orthopedic Department at Columbia Asia Hospital since its inception. He is the Co-ordinator and Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopedics at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar Gurgaon, where he performs all surgical procedures including Joint Replacements and Arthroscopic surgery.
Over last 20 years of his practise he has developed a keen interest in treating Knee Arthritis with advanced techniques and Arthroscopic Surgery for sports injuries. He has been a pioneer in bringing latest knee arthritis treatment to patients in Gurgaon and Delhi like patient specific Implants, Minimally Invasive Knee surgery, Partial Knee Replacement and Computer Navigated Knee Replacement. His work is widely recognised and Dr Arora has published many articles in international Journals in the Field of Knee replacement surgery. He has performed more than 15000 Surgical procedures over last 20 years.
He is the now passionately involved in training Orthopaedic surgeons in performing Total and Partial knee replacement surgery and has participated as a teaching faculty on many such training courses.
Dr Jayant Arora has worked at some of the finest Orthopedic centers in the UK.He obtained Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCS-Ed) after 2 years of Orthopedic training in Scotland. He has received specialist orthopaedic training in Knee and Hip replacement surgery as well as Arthroscopy in Leeds Orthopedic Rotation.He has done a Clinical Research Fellowship in Joint Joint replacement surgery from Newcastle. His work was widely recognised in the UK and he has published many articles on Knee replacement Surgery in International Orthopedic Journals. He has worked in the prestigious Woodend Hospital in Scotland where he received training to perform primary and revision(Re-do) Joint replacement surgery.you can see a detailed career log of Dr Jayant Arora here.
He has formerly worked as a
· Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scarborough Hospital, UK (2007)
· Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scunthorpe Hospital, UK (2006)
· Senior Clinical Fellow (Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy) at North Tyneside Hospital, UK (2005)
· Senior Registrar at Dumfries and Galloway Hospital, UK (2004).
TRAINING AND COURSES
. Oxford Partial Knee replacement Instructional Course, Pune Nov 2015
. Visting Surgeon Fellowship, Knee Arthroplasty, Belgium, March 2015
. Current Concepts in Joint Replacement Surgery, Orlando, USA, Dec 2014
. Shoulder Arthroscopy, Cadaver Workshop, Bangalore, Nov 2013
· Hip Resurfacing Course at Finnsbury Orthopaedics, Leatherhead Surrey Dec 2006.
· Hip and Knee Arthroplasty course on 21-22 Nov 2003 at Southmead Hospital Bristol.
· Intramedullary Nailing Course on 29th Oct. 2003 at Ninewells Hospital Dundee.
· ATLS COURSE on 21- 23 May 2003, at Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock Scotland.
· Arthroscopic Skills Course on 23 Aug 02, at St. Andrews University, Scotland