Dr Jayant Arora
Fellowship In Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy (UK)
MRCS (Edinburgh), CCBST (Royal College of Surgeons, UK)
DNB (Orthopedics), MS (Orthopedics), MBBS
After returning to India from UK in 2008, he established a state of the art Orthopedic Department at Columbia Asia Hospital since its inception. He is the Co-ordinator and Senior Consultant in the Department of Orthopedics at Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar Gurgaon, where he performs all surgical procedures including Joint Replacements and Arthroscopic surgery.
He also visits Columbia Asia Hospital in Patiala as a Joint replacement and Arthroscopic Surgeon.
Dr Jayant Arora has worked at some of the finest Orthopedic centers in the UK.He obtained Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (MRCS-Ed) after 2 years of Orthopedic training in Scotland. He has recieved specialist orthopedic training in Knee and Hip replacement surgery as well as Arthroscopy in Leeds Orthopedic Rotation.He has done a Clinical Research Fellowship in Joint Rplacement Surgery from Newcastle. His work was widely recognised in the UK and he has published many articles on Knee replacement Surgery in International Orthopedic Journals. He has worked in the prestigous Woodend Hospital in Scotland where he recieved training to perform primary and revision(Re-do) Joint replacement surgery.you can see a detailed career log of Dr Jayant Arora here.
He has formerly worked as a
· Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scarborough Hospital, UK (2007)
· Specialist Registrar Orthopedics at Scunthorpe Hospital, UK (2006)
· Senior Clinical Fellow (Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy) at North Tyneside Hospital, UK (2005)
· Senior Registrar at Dumfries and Galloway Hospital, UK (2004).
TRAINING AND COURSES
· Hip Resurfacing Course at Finnsbury Orthopaedics, Leatherhead Surrey Dec 2006.
· Hip and Knee Arthroplasty course on 21-22 Nov 2003 at Southmead Hospital Bristol.
· Intramedullary Nailing Course on 29th Oct. 2003 at Ninewells Hospital Dundee.
· ATLS COURSE on 21- 23 May 2003, at Crosshouse Hospital, Kilmarnock Scotland.
· Arthroscopic Skills Course on 23 Aug 02, at St. Andrews University, Scotland