As the most versatile joint in the human body, our shoulder joint provides us with a tremendous amount of flexibility. However, this range of motion can lead to shoulder pain or discomfort.
In most cases, pain in the shoulder can be the result of one of four main causes:
- Inflammation-- leading to pain
- Instability-- leading to dislocation and pain
- Arthritis-- leading to pain and stiffness
Symptoms of a possible shoulder condition or injury include:
- Pain and stiffness in or around the shoulder joint
- Limited shoulder mobility
- Difficulty and/or inability to reach overhead
- Shoulder joint pain that keeps you awake at night
- A popping or grinding feeling when using the afflicted shoulder
Whether you’re suffering from a recent injury, such as a rotator cuff tear or shoulder dislocation, or the pain in your shoulder has developed over time from shoulder bursitis or tendonitis (medically referred to as tendinitis), we at Gurgaon Knee and shoulder clinic are well equipped to treat you using various modalities like Injections, Physiotherapy, Arthroscopy and open surgery.
To consult with Dr Jayant Arora please request an appointment online, or call 0124-4214431